Our client, a leading online provider in the financial services industry, needs an additional team member to work on improvements, feature additions and ongoing support for their systems, which are exclusively supported, hosted and managed by Creative Intersection's in-house support/development team.You must have the following minimum skills:
Highly desirable skills:
- 2+ years of application development experience (preferably classic ASP/VBScript or at least the ability to prove you can translate other experience readily)
- 2+ years of database (MS-SQL/MySQL) experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work with other professionals and contribute to team objectives
- SVN/GIT or other code repositories
- Agile project experience
Creative Intersection is a dynamic, creative and fast-paced environment. It's not for everyone, but if you like to challenge yourself, show your skills off to the world, play with new toys, and achieve more than you ever thought you could, then you'll fit in very well.
We are a stable, well-established (15-years), boutique application development company based in Milton (just next to Suncorp Stadium) and providing solutions to government, corporate, and small business clients.