The Queensland State Government have made available funding for small businesses who want to improve their digital presence or improving their business to become more competitive through the use of digital technologies.
The initiative is called the Small Business Digital Grants Program.
These are grants of up to $10,000.00 (plus GST) paid to you by Qld Government, and matching your own equivalent contribution.
Up to 20% of your own contribution can be paying you for your personal time in being trained to use new technologies.
The digital technology or services must fall under one of five areas:
- Digital marketing & social media
- Digital content (web pages, mobile apps, media etc)
- Receiving payments or selling online
- Specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- Digital planning and advice/training