If you like spending your days plodding through the same old code, writing the same things the same way, fixing the same bugs, then this is not the job for you.
We need a code-cutter with super powers! A programmer who can deal with new challenges every day, applying their solid programming skills to thinking creatively in working as part of a talented and diverse team. Being creative, trouble shooting, and leaping tall challenges in a single.... keystroke?
The main focus of your work will be writing iOS and Android (often cross-platform) apps for our clients (and our own internal R&D projects) - as well as some traditional coding (PHP etc) to deliver complete, connected solutions.
So - in summary - your skill-set should break down into two parts:"Normal" and "Expected" Skills:
- Strong iOS and Android development (at least one, preferably both)
- Strong PHP web application development
- MySQL/MS-SQL Server dba experience
- Planning and analytical skills
- Ability to program with creativity and flair (can you program "outside the box")
- Ability to work under deadline conditions
- Be highly interactive (we mean with jobs and people!)
- Most importantly, are you the right person for the job?